U3F1ZWV6ZTQ5MTAxMTcwODc3MDYwX0ZyZWUzMDk3NzI2NDQwOTg2NQ==

Don't buy iPhone 11 Pro this is what my friend told me

If you want to own iPhone 11 Pro, you should read this important article

If you want to own iPhone 11 Pro, you should read this important article

IPhone 11 Pro price
IPhone 11 Pro specifications
IPhone 11 Pro downsides
IPhone 11 Pro battery






My friend tells me
I recently bought an iPhone 11 Pro phone but I discovered that there is a problem with the touch screen on the right side from the top as I face some problems in controlling some applications where I could touch in that corner so I returned it to the warranty and I replaced it
IPhone 11 Pro Max remains the best phone of 2019
In terms of specifications and quality, I do not advise you not to buy iPhone 11 Pro
But first you have to make sure that the phone you are going to buy is healthy
And know its specifications as well as the price in your country
Comments
NameEmailMessage